1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

AccuCast 5-string bridge (right forum?)

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by MartyMoose, Nov 15, 2003.

1. MartyMoose

MartyMoose

Not sure if this is the right place to post this; apologies if it's not.

I bought a used Ibanez sr405 and the previous owner(?) snagged the AccuCast bridge, so I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions where to get one?

Thx.,
  2. Treena Foster

Treena Foster

3. MartyMoose

MartyMoose

Thanks for the sites, Treena.

I wasn't able to find the accucast for my 5-string though. One of the bridges I saw looked like an accucast, but had 6 saddles ;) Maybe I missed something?

But the Ibanez site is pretty useful; I'd been there already for the part number. :)

I'ts too bad the Ibanez web site doesn't list a link to order some of their parts. I've spoken with some of their 'distributers' asking for a way to get an accucast. The most useful response so far is "We've never carried that part in this store."

Still nee help in finding an Accu-Cast B25 for my Ibanez sr405 5-string (preferably a black bridge). :bassist:
  4. Treena Foster

Treena Foster

Marty, a buddy of mine just replaced his bridge with a black one, so I 'll shoot him an email and ask where he purchased his from. I'll get back to you as soon as I can........T

[​IMG]